K7/AAA (S) Mens Easy-Fit Black Soft-wash Motorcycle Jean
The K7/AAA (S) Jean is a classic five pocket western denim jean. This ‘easy-fit’ Jean is made from black soft-wash stretch denim and is sewn in heavy black ‘D-core’ thread, giving the jean a smart look. Inside are K-tech and air-flow linings, providing the highest level of abrasion protection and comfort.
The K7/AAA (S) Jean has D3O® T5 X Hip and Knee armour as standard.
- EASY-FIT STYLE The straight leg K7/AAA (S) is designed to wear over a high motorcycle boot.
- CE AND UKCA CERTIFIED EN 17092-2:2020 Class AAA
- FREE Leg lengths altered to length at no extra cost
- FREE UK delivery on orders over £100
- FREE UK exchange service
- SUBSIDISED £15 International delivery
- FREE Optional ankle restraint stirrups
- UK AND USA Price includes all taxes and duties
- EUROPE, CANADA AND AUSTRALIA Surcharge of £40 per garment covers additional taxes and duties
- REST OF WORLD Surcharge of £60 per garment covers additional taxes and duties
- D3O® Ghost™ L1 is the thinnest, most lightweight and flexible armour from D3O, made possible by the latest technology from D3O Lab - Impact Print. The highly breathable D3O® Ghost™ limb protectors provide superior comfort while riding. Simply fit and forget.
Upgrade for only £10 extra K7/AAA Jean with D3O® Ghost™ L1 Hip and Knee armour £189.99
- D3O® Ghost™ L2 does feel a little bulkier compared to the Ghost™ L1 armour However, Ghost™ L2 does raise the impact protection to Level 2. Ghost™ L2 is the most flexible Level 2 limb protector range on the market; it also significantly exceeds Level 2 of EN 1621-1:2012 standard.
Upgrade for only £20 extra K7/AAA Jean with D3O® Ghost™ L2 Hip and Knee armour £199.99
Check availability by clicking on the drop-down menu, If the size does not appear it indicates that size is currently out of stock. The size may well be available in another colour or style.
EASY-FIT STYLE: The straight leg K7/AAA (S) is designed to wear over a high motorcycle boot.
The Original Hood K7 Jean was first launched over twenty-four years ago back in 1998. Since then, it has grown into one of the bestselling and most respected motorcycle jean on the market. When first released, the K7 was the world’s first ‘seamless’ motorcycle jean, this meant it didn’t have any tell-tale stitching on the outside, this design feature remains the same for all Hood Motorcycle Jeans.
The K7/AAA (S) Jean is made from heavy stretch denim. From the outside it looks just like any classic five pocket western denim jean; however, on the inside you will find a different story. It boasts large amounts of the K-tech ‘Infinity’ Para-aramid, this lining was released in 2018, and is the softest, most comfortable and best protective lining ever found in a pair of Hood Jeans. The K7/AAA (S) Jean also includes a full Airflow mesh, which allows for coolness, comfort and improved protection.
The K7/AAA (S) Jean is sewn in heavy ‘D-core’ thread, and has strengthened double stitched seams.
CE and UKCA certified to EN 17092-2:2020 for Class AAA garments; the highest level of protection specified by the standard.
FREE UK on orders over £100 FREE Leg lengths altered FREE Optional ankle restraint stirrups FREE UK exchange service
- CE and UKCA Certified: EN 17092-2:2020 Class AAA.
- Third Generation: Infinity K-tech Para-aramid protective lining.
- Climate control: “Airflow” Mesh.
- Strengthened seams: with double stitching.
- Extra-large front Pockets: Made entirely from denim for superior strength.
- Zip: YKK.
- Belt loops: Six loops for secure fit.
- Rivets: Paintwork friendly flat rivets.
- Stud: Hood Jeans embossed design.
- Styling: Leather effect patch, labels, tabs and Infinity embroidery.
- Fabric: Black Soft-wash 12.5 oz. denim.
- Sizes: Mens 30″ to 44″.
- Leg length: Hood Jeans will alter the jeans FREE OF CHARGE to any leg length (mens 28″ to 36″).
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the specifications or the fit of our products.
If you would like our Information Pack please click here and send us your address. The supplied pack includes swatches of all the fabrics that we use including the woven K-tech Para-aramid.
D3O® THE NUMBER 1 IMPACT PROTECTION BRAND
Hood Jeans and D3O® have been brand partners for over ten years. Our partnership has combined to create some award winning, industry leading and much loved products.
Trusted by leading global brands, D3O® offers the number one choice for impact protection delivering comfort, flexibility and fit.
The K7/AAA (S) Jean has D3O® T5 X hip and knee armour as standard
D3O® T5 X provides excellent levels of impact protection whilst remaining low profile and lightweight. The knee and hip pads are CE certified to Level 1 across ambient, wet and cold conditions.
- Manufactured in a highly durable material
- CE certified to EN1621-1:2012
- Level 1 in ambient, wet and cold conditions
- 10mm thickness
- Type A coverage
LEVEL 1 ULTIMATE COMFORT
AVAILABLE AS AN UPGRADE IN HOOD K7/AAA (S) JEANS FOR ONLY £10 EXTRA
D3O® GHOST™ L1 is the thinnest, most lightweight and flexible armour from D3O®. The highly breathable D3O® Ghost™ Level 1 limb protectors provide superior comfort while riding. We have never seen more comfortable armour. Simply fit and forget.
- CE certified to Level 1, EN1621-1:2012
- Protectors virtually disappear when fitted to jeans
- Thickness: 6.5mm
LEVEL 2 ULTIMATE PROTECTION
AVAILABLE AS AN UPGRADE IN HOOD K7/AAA (S) JEANS FOR ONLY £20 EXTRA
D3O® GHOST™ L2 is the most breathable, most flexible Level 2 limb protector range on the market. It does feel a little bulkier compared to the Ghost™ L1 Armour, but the impact protection is raised to Level 2. Maximum safety, stealth and comfort. Level up, fit and forget.
- Significantly exceeds Level 2 of EN 1621-1:2012 standard
- Most flexible Level 2 armour on the market
- 11mm thickness
Climate control ‘Airflow’ Mesh
This lining not only improves the comfort of the Jean, but also contributes to injury reduction. In a slide along the tarmac, the stretch denim and para-aramid layers can move around rapidly over short distances across the skin, which could cause friction burns.
Adding the Airflow lining means these movements occur between the back face of the lining and the outer layers, not the wearer’s skin, reducing or preventing the risk of injury.
We feel an Airflow mesh lining is vital to help reduce shear-force injuries. Any serious motorcycle jean should include this feature.
3rd Generation Infinity K-tech Para-aramid
All Hood Jeans have the same extensive coverage of Infinity K-tech para-aramid. This hi-tech double layer construction provides excellent levels of abrasion protection. Hood Jeans significantly exceed the criteria for the highest Class AAA, EN 17092-2:2020. In a RiDE Magazine destruction test a Hood Jean containing the Infinity K-tech para-aramid lining scored 10/10 for protection. The new Infinity lining has also improved on comfort by making the material more breathable and even softer than linings used before its introduction.
We accept credit / debit card payments of:
Secure payment can be made via:
Exchange rate - The exchange rate between the UK Pound and your local currency will be determined by your credit card company. This information can usually be found on your credit card company’s website.
Orders over £100: Free delivery.
Orders under £100: £8 delivery per order.
Allow 7 working days. This time will be confirmed with the order acknowledgement email.
Tax and duties - VAT is included.
Orders over £100: Subsidised £15 International delivery per order.
Orders under £100: £25 International delivery per order.
Please allow around 10 working days. This time will be confirmed with the order acknowledgement email.
Tax and duties
USA: Includes all taxes and duties.
Europe, Canada and Australia: £40 surcharge per garment covers all local taxes and duties.
Rest of the World: £60 surcharge per garment covers all local taxes and duties.
Free within 14 days of receipt. Your returned item must be shipped to us within 14 Days of receipt for an exchange or refund. This is despite the fact it may not arrive back to us until the fourteen days has elapsed.
Simply fill in the enclosed returns form, attach the returns label and drop in at any post office. Items received back into our Warehouse outside of 28 days will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Items received back into our Warehouse outside of 28 days will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Europe and Worldwide
Option 1 Return the jeans to us at your own expense, we will then send out the replacement jeans free of charge or give a full refund for the original invoice.
Option 2 Click on the link to pay a subsidised charge of £40, we will then arrange for a returns form and returns label to be emailed to you. Fill in the form, add the label and drop in to your nearest FedEx depot. On their return we will dispatch out the replacement jeans or give a full refund for the original invoice.
On the basis that your order is eligible for a refund, the transaction will be processed within 48 hours of the item being received in to our Warehouse.
Please be advised that depending on the card type and the bank being used the refund can take 1-5 days to show on your account for which we cannot be held responsible for.
Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are received and signed for by us, so please ensure all items are securely packaged to avoid the possibility of damage in transit.
UK orders: When returning Jeans in the UK; please use the pre-paid label provided.
International orders: Please Note; the tax and duties surcharge is not refundable.
Standard D3O® T5 X Hip and Knee armour. £179.99, D3O® Ghost™ L1 Hip and Knee armour. £189.99, NEW D3O® Ghost™ L2 Hip and Knee armour. £199.99