NEWS UPDATE + MARCH 2021 + NEWS UPDATE + MARCH 2021
COVID-19 UPDATE – OPEN FOR BUSINESS
We are a family run, online business operating from our own studio. This has meant we’ve been able to remain open throughout the Covid-19 crises. We are also very fortunate that demand for our products has never been so high, with sales up by an incredible 46% in 2020.
Although COVID-19 has not affected the day to day running of our business, or affected our sales, it has seriously impacted our supply chain. This has left certain size / colour options out of stock. This is very rare for us, as we normally hold high stock levels. Check availability by clicking on the drop-down menu, If the size doesn’t appear it indicates that size is currently out of stock. The size may well be available in another colour. Stock levels will be back to normal from mid-April 2021. The new slim-fit SK11 Jean will be available from mid-April 2021.
We really thank you all for the support and custom over the last year, and also for bearing with us until our stocks are fully replenished in mid-April.
Chris and Julie – Partners, Hood Jeans
HOOD K7 INFINITY MOTORCYCLE JEANS ARE AVAILABLE IN TWO CE CLASSIFICATIONS:
- K7-B Jean – CE certified to prEN 17092-5, Class B. No impact protectors: £129.99
- K7-AA Jean – CE certified to prEN 17092-3, Class AA. D3O® T5 X Hip & Knee armour as standard: £159.99
- CE Tested & certified
- Free UK and worldwide delivery
- Free Leg lengths altered to size
- Free Optional ankle restraint stirrups
- Free UK exchange service
- Subsidised Worldwide exchange service
- No added delivery tax and duties All prices shown on the website include all taxes and duties, meaning there are no added costs on delivery. The price you see will be the price you pay, no matter where you order from in the world.
The K7-AA Infinity Jean has received widespread praise and industry awards. For twenty two years the K7 has led the way for protection and quality. When released in 1998 the K7 Jean was the first ‘seamless’ motorcycle jean in the world whilst in 2018 it was also the first Jean in the UK to be CE certified AA to the prEN 17092.
NEW FOR 2020! – Two D3O® upgrades are available now for the K7-AA Jean:
NEW D3O® GHOST ARMOUR™
UPGRADE FOR ONLY £8 EXTRA
The thinnest, most lightweight and flexible armour from D3O, made possible by the latest technology from D3O Lab – Impact Print. The highly breathable D3O® Ghost™ limb protectors provide superior comfort while riding. Simply ‘Fit & Forget’ READ MORE
D3O® T5 X PRO ARMOUR™
UPGRADE FOR ONLY £12 EXTRA
This armour feels a lot more bulky compared to the standard T5 EVO X and especially to the new Ghost™; however it does provide the next level of protection. The knee and hip pads are CE certified to level 2 across ambient, wet and cold conditions. READ MORE
Hood K7 Infinity Range of Motorcycle Jeans
- Construction: Meets the requirements of prEN 17092-3:2017 for AA & B classifications.
- Third Generation Infinity K-tech Para-aramid: The hi-tech double layer construction provides an excellent level of protection. Its softness and breathability make the K7 Infinity the most comfortable and safest motorcycle jean Hood has ever produced.
- Protective layer: Extensive coverage of the Infinity K-tech protective layer for maximum protection.
- Climate control “Airflow” mesh: This lining not only improves the breathability and comfort of the new K7 Infinity jean but also contributes to injury reduction. In a slide along the tarmac, the denim and para-aramid layers can move around rapidly over short distances across the skin, which could cause friction burns. Adding the Airflow lining means these movements occur between the back face of the lining and the outer layers, not the wearer’s
skin, reducing or preventing the risk of injury.
- Strengthened seams: Double stitching to meet and surpass the new test requirements.
- Cool and comfortable: on and off the bike.
- Hood Heritage: Producing denim Jeans since 1955.
- Great British: Designed, developed, specified and finished in the UK.
- Zip: YKK.
- Extra-large front pockets: Made entirely from denim for superior strength.
- Belt loops: Six loops for secure fit.
- Rivets: Paintwork friendly flat rivets.
- Stud: Hood Jeans embossed design.
- Styling: New leather effect patch, labels, tabs and Infinity embroidery.
- Mens styles available: Stonewashed blue, black and navy denim.
- Womens styles available: Stonewashed blue and black denim.
Peace of mind
Hood Motorcycle Jeans are renowned worldwide for protection, quality, value for money and customer care. As a family run company for over 22 years; we are just as proud of our customer service as we are of our motorcycle jeans. Trust our jeans, trust our service, and trust in our company. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.