ANNOUNCEMENT: FROM 1 MARCH 2019 THE K7 ‘INFINITY’ JEAN WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THREE CE CLASSIFICATIONS TO PROVIDE A GREATER CHOICE OF PROTECTION AND PRICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS.
From its launch in the spring of 2018, the Hood Jeans K7 Infinity jean has received widespread praise from the motorcycle press and proud owners alike. We at Hood Jeans are not people to rest on our laurels. You told us what you wanted, we listened to you.
So, from 1 March 2019, we can offer the following three NEW options:
- K7-B JEAN CE certified to prEN 17092-5, Class B, NO impact protectors £129.99
- K7-A JEAN CE certified to prEN 17092-4, Class A, includes D3O knee protectors £147.99
- K7-AA JEAN CE certified to prEN 17092-3, Class AA, includes D3O hip and knee protectors £159.99
We offer the same, proven, trusted, independently tested and certified K7 Infinity jean, with more options to match your requirements and the demands of your motorcycling needs.
Our service still includes FREE worldwide delivery, FREE UK exchange service and FREE leg lengths altered to size plus New for 2019 – FREE stirrups added if required.
THE K7 INFINITY MOTORCYCLE JEAN OFFERS THE BEST PROTECTION, HIGH SPECIFICATION AND VALUE FOR MONEY
- Free Delivery UK and Worldwide
- Free UK Exchange Service
- Subsidised Worldwide Exchange Service
- No added delivery tax and duties – All prices shown on the website include all taxes and duties, meaning there are no added costs on delivery. The price you see will be the price you pay, no matter where you order from in the world.
- Free – Leg lengths altered to size
- Revolutionary D3O® T5 EVO X Hip and Knee armour is fitted as standard.
The Original Updated
- First Motorcycle Jean to be certified in the UK to the new PPE Regulation 2016/425 prEN 17092-3 for AA rated protective clothing for motorcyclists.
- NEW 3rd Generation Infinity K-tech Para-aramid: hi-tech double layer construction; this gives excellent protection whilst also improving on comfort by making the material more breathable and even softer than the previous version.
- Extended coverage of the Infinity K-tech protective layer making for increased protection.
- Climate control “Airflow” mesh: This lining not only improves the comfort of the new K7 Infinity jean but also contributes to injury reduction. In a slide along the tarmac, the denim and para-aramid layers can move around rapidly over short distances across the skin, which could cause friction burns. Adding the Airflow lining means these movements occur between the back face of the lining and the outer layers, not the wearer’s skin, reducing or preventing the risk of injury.
- Strengthened seams with double stitching to meet and surpass the new test requirements.
- Revolutionary D3O® T5 EVO X hip and Knee armour fitted as standard.
- Great looking new denim.
- Improved styling: new design labels, tabs, leather effect patch and Infinity embroidery.
- Stirrups to stop the jean riding up: The new PPE requirements insist on stirrups to stop the jean riding up during a slide. Our free leg length alteration service guarantees the stirrups are in the correct position.
The DNA Lives On
What Remains The Same?
- Abrasion: Twenty years of proven protection.
- Heritage: Our family have produced denim jeans since 1955.
- Designed, developed and finished in the UK.
- Constructed to meet the requirements of prEN 17092-3:2017 for AA classification.
- Zip: YKK.
- Front Pockets: Made entirely from denim for extra strength.
- Belt loops: Six loops for secure fit.
- Rivets: Paintwork friendly flat rivets.
- Stud: Hood Jeans embossed design.
New PPE Regulation
The New 2018 Hood K7 Infinity Jeans range are the first motorcycle jeans in the UK with CE certification to the new Personal Protective Equipment Regulation. The jeans are rated “AA” performance class, after testing to the proposed new European Standard prEN 17092-3.